Eviey.

Eviey.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A little about my baby.

She was amazing, in every way you could imagine. She was sweet, and bossy, and sassy, and loving all at the same time. She would cuddle with you under the blankets, plop in your lap whenever she felt she wanted to, beg for food, and sometimes bark at nothing. But I don't care, none of us did. She was her, and we didn't want her to change. She had eye liner as we liked to call it, and it was too cute! She also had little freckles, on the bottom of her paws and nose. She was white, with cream colored lines on her back. She ran so fast, she just looked like a snowball flying in the wind. Speaking of snow, she adored the snow. She was run into a pile of it, and bury herself. She turned invisible, she blended in with anything and everything white. My clothes were always covered in white fur. Now, I really miss that. Isn't that odd? Missing something like that? Hmm. She gave kisses, and loved her daddy, my fiance, so very much. She would freak out anytime he even spoke her name. I miss seeing her when I woke up, that cute little face. I miss cleaning her eye gunk, and cleaning her ears. Though it was a long and tedious process, I miss it so much. I just hope she's safe, happy, and warm. Eating lots of green beans.. I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment